Q-Safe PRO For Health and Safety Consultants
What is different about Q-Safe PRO? The PRO version has exactly the same content as our standard version of Q-Safe Safety File software. But there are two main differences:
- You can add as many company trading names as you choose. Each company retains its own data – employees, certificates, logos, etc. Client-specific data such as personnel details, training certificates, expiry dates, logos, site information, safe work procedures, and risk assessments are all kept in storage.
- It is a ‘white label’ product, which means the Q-Safe logo does not appear on the footer of the page. Instead, the logo and link will be yours.
For each client, you can store their specific:
- Company details
- Employee data and training documents
- Dedicated policies and risk assessments
- Tool and vehicle details
- Incident register
You can check each company’s review dates for documents and safe work procedures, and expiry dates for the workers’ training certificates. This allows you to be proactive in keeping your client’s safety system up to date.
If you have the need for multiple users, we have an online system for that – Price on application. Call us.
Join our growing franchise operators.
Are you looking to expand your business?
We have franchise opportunities for Health and Safety Consultants – very affordable.
Become a reseller of Q-Safe software and earn residual income.
Benefit from selling Q-Safe to other businesses, including your clients. Benefiot from their annual renewal fee.
Get featured as a consultant on our website.
As an independent consultant, you are entitled to appear in the ‘Consultants’ section of this and other websites. We are the busiest health and safety web site website in South Africa.
Become part of our training program to grow your business.
Training sessions are available to learn how to use Q-Safe better, and you get guidance on ways to increase your client base.
Discounted renewal options.
50% discount on your own Q-Safe systems upon renewal.
Distribute international versions.
As a distributor, you are entitled to sell the internation version which can be used in any country.
Change the way you run your business
Increase your productivity and manage all your client safety documents in one place. Minimise time spent on the boring bits – and still charge the same fees!
R5950 per year
Winsows or Mac Desktop version or Online version – Standard Cloud or Premium Cloud
- Software Download
- Free support
- Windows 10 + Mac
- PC or Online**
- All documents included
- Unlimited contractor
- Unlimited sites
- Clients logo on each page
- White-label product
- Upgrade from Standard to PRO
- 10% disc. on prompt renewal
- Online multi-user option available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q-Safe PRO allows you to switch between client files easily.
Can the client access the data
No. Data is for your access only. Online versions are password protected.
Can I use my own content?
Yes, in most places. You can copy/paste content to Policy and Procedure documents. You can add as many as you choose.
I have clients in construction, schools and catering. Will Q-Safe do all of those?
Yes. Health and safety is universal. Some sections have specific Construction vs. Non-construction content. All others are universal. If you have a special need, send a sample to the developers, and they may agree to include it.
Can I try the program to see how it works?
We suggest ordering the standard version, building a safety file for a client, and paying the balance to upgrade to the PRO version.
There is also a 3 monthly subscription plan: Pay by card. R2000 now, R2000 in 30 days & R2000 in 60 days.
Grow your Health and Safety Consultancy Buisness.
Are you setting up as a Health and Safety Specialist?
We have a special offer for you.
Use Q-Safe PRO to earn the money to pay for it.
- Order the standard version – R1800
- Create a file for a customer and print it.
- Present to the customer – get paid.
- Print a second copy, and use it as a sample for showing the quality of your services.
- Get a new order from a new customer, and pay the balance – R4150.
OR use our extended payment option using a Bank Card