Do you need to set up a Safety File for just ONE project?
We do not only supply Safety File Software. We also provide a single safety file setup for a single project. This is a ONCE OFF service and cost. We will email to you your Safety File in PDF format, within 48 hours.
How does it work?
Once you have placed your order for the safety file setup, we send you a link to an online service for you to enter your data.
You will need to enter:
- Your company details with logo
- Company documents. e.g. letter of good standing (LOGS) and Public Liability documents (if asked for)
- Personnel details
- Enter personnel to ‘appointments’
- Add medical certificates (if construction related). Also POPIA authorisation (we guide you on what to do)
- Provide information about the new project (Project name, contract period, client name, location)
- Answer a questionnaire on what hazards you might expect from the site
- List sub-contractors (if used)
- List tools to be used.
Once done, hit the “COMPLETE’ button. We will get a message.
The information provided will usually be enough for our trained and qualified Health and Safety experts to build your safety file.
If we have any questions, we will contact you.
Please note, for us to complete the safety file successfully, and quickly, you need to provide us with the required data. Follow the NEXT buttons to go to the next section.
Place your single safety file set up order
This can also be done from a Cell phone or Tablet. Use the phone as a scanner to save your documents.
If you need multiple safety files, we are happy to do this for you. However, at this point, you may consider ordering your own copy of Q-Safe Safety File software with all your information pre-loaded.
This means you can do your own safety file any time you like. We have online options and desktop options (ideal if your internet speed is poor).
The Safety file setup by trained and qualified experts
Please feel free to call us for more information.